The IJTET invites contribution in the following categories:
1. Original research
2. Survey/Review articles, providing a comprehensive review on a scientific topic.
3. Fast Communications: Short, self-contained articles on ongoing research.
4. Technical Notes
CALL FOR PAPERS
Last date of submission Any Time
Acknowledgment of submission Within 48 hrs
Acceptance notification Within 2-3 weeks after submission
Camera ready submission One week after acceptance
Publication date 20th of EVERY MONTH
• We accept extended version of papers previously published in conferences and/or journals.
• Submitted papers MUST be written in English, not exceeding 10 double-column pages IJTET format.
• An addition of 5 pages is allowed.
• Download the paper template. (Submitted papers need to be in MS Word format with file extension .doc or .docx)
• During indexing process the authors’ names as given in the final manuscript will be considered.
• Call For Paper – You will have to submit your manuscript together with the Copyright Form to email@example.com